It was my first journal article submission (OK, second… my first, another article, was desk rejected). This article was my thesis that I’d been working on for two years. I’d originally written it up for journal publication, so once both of my readers signed it off, I sent it off to the primary journal in the field (American Journal of Evaluation) and waited.
Subscribe to Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Visualizing Statistical Significance – and Effect Sizes! February 25, 2018
- Confessions of a QUANT February 11, 2018
- Does This Logic Model Make My Program Look Good? January 21, 2018
- 2017 in Review — and Looking Forward to 2018 January 1, 2018
- Analyzing my Twitter Posts from 2017 December 31, 2017