It was my first journal article submission (OK, second… my first, another article, was desk rejected). This article was my thesis that I’d been working on for two years. I’d originally written it up for journal publication, so once both of my readers signed it off, I sent it off to the primary journal in the field (American Journal of Evaluation) and waited.
Subscribe to Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2017 in Review — and Looking Forward to 2018 January 1, 2018
- Analyzing my Twitter Posts from 2017 December 31, 2017
- From Learning to Action: Reflections from Eval17 November 12, 2017
- Dana presents at Eval17: Surveying children, using vignettes to train staff, and more! October 23, 2017
- Can evaluators be the bridge in the research-practice gap? October 12, 2017