Over the past several years, data visualization has taken the evaluation community by storm. Today, there are dozens of blogs and online resources to help evaluators hop on the #dataviz train and communicate findings more effectively. The start of a new year is the perfect time to adopt new data visualization trends and apply them to your practice. However, before you jump on the bandwagon, it is worth testing assumptions about what works and what does not. That’s why we at the Claremont Evaluation Center decided to study the effectiveness of data visualization principles applied to logic models.
Subscribe to Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Visualizing Statistical Significance – and Effect Sizes! February 25, 2018
- Confessions of a QUANT February 11, 2018
- Does This Logic Model Make My Program Look Good? January 21, 2018
- 2017 in Review — and Looking Forward to 2018 January 1, 2018
- Analyzing my Twitter Posts from 2017 December 31, 2017